Album art as background in the player view
- Added: option to display title in files view
- Fixed: showing reason in disconnected view
- Fixed: active player notification missing controls in Android 13
- Support for new features in next MPD version 0.24:
- Added consume oneshot support
- Added append or replace option to queue save to playlist
- Add track to a playlist directly from the queue item actions dialog:
- The on/off toggle state of favorite and bookmark: is highlighted for better visibility:
- MPD server commands: command availability is color encoded for better visibility:
- Clear player queue warning: now also when selecting "Play now":
- Grid swipe action: increased the activation drag area to make it easier to swipe small grid items:
MPD partitions support
Partitions in MPD are separate players each with its own playback queue and outputs. Requires MPD 0.22 or newer.
If not using partitions you can disable this functionality from:
- Multi word search and queue filter: added option to search for exact term or for multiple words
- Fixed: text highlight when filtering lists changing character case
- Fixed: back arrow not closing mpd server preference activity
- Fixed: crash when searching in Korean language.
- Control MPD volume with device's hardware buttons when MAFA is in the background (Android < 12)
- Fixed issue with multiple player widgets for different MPD servers
- Increased limit of radio station streaming URL length
Disable MPD server auto-reconnect
Added option to disable auto-reconnect per MPD server. Select the auto-reconnect interval from the server Preferences tab in the MPD server details view.
Album art for cue-sheet tracks
Guess that a path is from a cue-sheet to find the album art in the cue-sheet directory ().
Option to copy track details
Added option to copy track details from the track details view ().
Tap once to select the text, tap again to follow links.
Mute and interactive volume popup
The volume popup is now interactive. Tap the speaker icon to mute/un-mute.